+48 511 397 888
My name is Andrzej Borkowski, I was born in 1996, I live in Krakow, Poland.
In 2019 I graduated from AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow with BSc in Teleinformatics.
In 2021 I completed a postgraduate graphic design course at the AGH UST.
Main fields of interest:
- 3D modeling (Autodesk 3Ds Max, Blender, Substance Painter), mainly props and environment art;
- Branding and visual identity (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Corel DRAW);
- Glenfiddich Distillery – AR Experience Design (2020);
- FXG Design – 3d Modeling for VR (2019-);
- Negative Thoughts – Props and Environment Design (2021-).
- OLVOU – Branding, Visual Identity Design (2022);
- Studio Synergy – Graphic Design (2022-);
- Obode – Branding, Visual Identity Design (2021);
- Bor Ars – Information Design (2015-);
- NANA Poligrafia Reklamowa – Graphic Designer (2019-2020);
- Jednostka Wojskowa GROM – Logo Design for the 30th Anniversary of GROM Unit Activation (2020);
- Meilimilano – Information Design, Web Design, Branding, Key Visuals (2020-);
If you've got any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or social media.