+48 511 397 888
My name is Andrzej Borkowski, I was born in 1996, I live in Krakow, Poland.
In 2019 I graduated from AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow with BSc in Teleinformatics.
Right now I am a postgraduate graphic design student at the AGH UST.
Main fields of interest:
- 3D modeling (Autodesk 3Ds Max, Blender, Substance Painter), mainly props and environment art;
- Branding and visual identity (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Corel DRAW);
- Glenfiddich Distillery – AR Experience Design (2020);
- FXG Design – 3d modeling for VR (2019-2021);
- Negative Thoughts – props and environment design (2021-).
- Bor Ars – information design (2015-2021);
- NANA Poligrafia Reklamowa – graphic designer (2019-2020);
- Jednostka Wojskowa GROM – logo design for the 30th anniversary of GROM unit activation (2020);
- Meilimilano – information design, web design, branding, key visuals (2020-2021);
If you've got any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or social media.