Andrzej Borkowski – Graphic Designer/Concept Artist/Illustrator
+48 511 397 888
2019 – graduated from AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow with BSc in Teleinformatics.
2023 – completed a postgraduate graphic design course at the AGH UST.
Main fields of interest:
- 3D modeling (Blender, Autodesk, Substance Painter), mainly props and environment art.
- Branding and visual identity design (Adobe, Affinity, Corel DRAW).
3D art & design:
- Seeking Blue Records – animation & illustration design
- Vitberg – 3D product visualization
- Glenfiddich Distillery – AR experience design
- FXG Design – 3d modeling for VR
- Brawago – modeling props for 3d printing
- Negative Thoughts – props & environment design
- OLVOU – Branding, Visual Identity Design
- Jednostka Wojskowa GROM – Logo Design for the 30th Anniversary of GROM Unit Activation
- Studio Synergy – Graphic Design
- Obode – Branding, Visual Identity Design
- NANA Poligrafia Reklamowa – Graphic Designer
- Meilimilano – Information Design, Web Design, Branding, Key Visuals
I am open for new branding/art projects.
Your message was successfully sent!